1. Rename your local branch.
If you are on the branch you want to rename:
git branch -m new-name
2. Delete the old-name remote branch and push the new-name local branch.
git push origin :old-name new-name
3. Reset the upstream branch for the new-name local branch. Switch to the branch and then:
git push origin -u new-name
to check the commit list.
For example, commit 7f6d03 was before the 2 wrongful commits and we want to restore to that commit .
Force push that commit as the new master:
git push origin +7f6d03:master
The + is interpreted as forced push.
You can also use git reset to undo things. Then force push.
git reset 7f6d03 –hard
git push origin -f
* Check a Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
openssl req -text -noout -verify -in CSR.csr
* Check a private key
openssl rsa -in privateKey.key -check
* Check a certificate
openssl x509 -in certificate.crt -text -noout
* Check a PKCS#12 file (.pfx or .p12)
openssl pkcs12 -info -in keyStore.p12